Protecting Against Unfair And Deceptive Business Practices
Our founding attorney, Dan Dodds, is a strong advocate for consumers. He represents consumers who have been victimized by unfair or deceptive trade practices, including consumer protection cases involving nondisclosure or unfair bargaining power.
If you need to speak with an experienced consumer protection lawyer, contact The Dodds Law Firm. Our attorneys offer a consultation to discuss your case.
You Have Rights
As a consumer, you have rights. We represent consumers in claims involving:
- Deceptive advertising
- Deceptive product packaging and food advertising
- Other deceptive, unfair and misleading business practices that harm consumers
We can help if you have been cheated by these or other businesses:
- Credit card companies
- Phone service providers
- Pharmaceutical (drug) companies
- Vacation and travel sites
- Medical service providers (e.g., unfair billing)
- Airline companies (price fixing and other unfair practices)
- Auto companies
- Other manufacturers, retailers and commercial enterprises
Speak with a member of our legal team to learn more about your legal rights and options.